Maintenance of Sub Station Equipments
Effective time based, condition based or reliability centered maintenance maximizes the reliability of the equipment. ABB service technicians utilise the most advanced diagnostic and repair practices.
- Assure operational reliability of the complete substation including primary and secondary equipment
- Switchgears, transformers, substation equipment and auxiliaries, field devices, control system, etc.
- Reduction of maintenance cost through effective maintenance plans and concepts
GK Power response
- Time based maintenance: Periodic maintenance shall guarantee the availability and the reliability of the equipment. This maintenance may include waste parts. Parts with a restricted life cycle can be exchanged.
- Condition based maintenance: Control of technical components according to maintenance schedule focused on conditional requirements. Prerequisite is a detailed assessment of the installed equipment.
- Reliability centred maintenance: The consequences of a failure are additionally evaluated. RCM is the right amount of maintenance for the right equipment at the right time.
- Calculable costs and cost reduction
- Increased reliability and availability of equipment and system
- Lower risk of unscheduled down times
- Avoid costs because of downtime and production losses
- Keep performance on defined level
- One point of contact for all maintenance activities